Dry Back Packaged Boiler Systems Complete Assembled Easy
Package Boiler Water tube Biomass rice husk Fired boiler Steam
A package boiler is a factory-made boiler. Package boilers are
available in a range of standard designs. Package boilers are used
for heating and act as a steam generator for small power purposes
such as self-powered industrial plants.
Packaged boiler classifications
1. Packaged boilers can be water tube or fire tube. These boilers
are classified single pass 2 pass and 3 pass boilers. based on the
number of times the hot combustion gases pass through the tubes of
2. Package boilers can be further classified to Wet back boiler and
dry back boilers.
3. Water tube packaged boiler mostly come in the form of “D” type
“A” and “O” type configurations.
Coal Fired Package Steam Boiler Brief Introduction
1. The packaged boiler is so called because it comes as a complete
factory-assembled Package with all mountings, accessories and
control instrumentation are installed on it.
2. Once it delivered to site, boiler requires only the steam, feed
water pipe line. fuel supply connections and electrical connections
to be made for package boiler to become operational and produce
3. Package boilers are generally of a shell type internally fired
furnace with fire tube design so as to achieve high heat transfer
rates from both radiation heating surface and convection heating
The D-type Package Boiler
1. The D-type boiler has a water drum, steam drum, and generating
tubes. Water flows into the steam drum, flows down the downcomers
and into the water drum. Water is then sent from the water drum
through the generating tubes, where the fire is located around
causing water molecules to boil off into steam.
2. Steam rises up more generating tubes and finally back into the
steam drum where the dry pipe is located then into the plant. This
configuration shaped the package boiler into a D-shape, hence the
name D-type package boiler. These boilers are mostly used for
plants that allow greater clearances.
The A-type Package Boiler
1. The A-type package boiler has two water drums and one steam drum
compared to the D-type package boiler. Water boils off in the water
drums shared by a common header, then sent up the generating tubes,
into the steam drum and up the dry pipe.
2. Just like the D-type package boiler, fire heats the tubes
surroundings causing the tubes to increase in temperature thus
boiling off water molecules to steam. A-type package boilers were
designed to improve package boiler reliability and reduce tube
3. A-type package boilers are smaller than D-type therefore will
fit smaller plants, but does not have the same power output as
D-type package boilers.
The O-type Package Boiler
1. O-Type Package boiler. The boiler has two drums, one water drum
and one steam drum. The combustion chamber is in the middle
surrounded by downcomers and generating tubes.
2. The O-type boilers are a little simpler compared to D-type and
A-type. They consist of one water drum and one steam drum.
Generating tubes are lined up from either sides of the steam and
3. When water boils due to convection heating, steam rises up
through the tubes and into the steam drum. This is a symmetrical
design for restrictive plant layouts. O-type boilers are mainly
used for their fast steam production and reduced maintenance cost.
Dehai Boiler is a manufacturer of A-class boiler(Power station
boiler,industrial boiler,HRSG,waste-to-energy boiler,biomass
boiler) and correlated A-class pressure parts intergrating the
design,fabrication,installation,repair and mainteance. Dehai has
ISO9001:2008 certificate issued by France AFAQ-EAQA Ltd,A-class
boiler manufacturing license,ASME S Stamp and U Stamp authorized
Through effective management system and high quality products,Dehai
became the qualified supplier of many famous boiler factories and
energy companies and has won a lot of stable customers both
domestic and abroad ,such as :Amec Foster Wheeler,Alstom,Dongfang
Boiler,Harbin Boiler,Hangzhou Boiler,etc.
Based on the business idea of "High quality for survival and
perfect service for development",we shall care for customers'
demand and keep improving our work permanently. To create Dehai
brand,is to serve clients with our improved products and better
Dehai is located in Economic and Technological Development
Zone,Zhangjiagang City,Jiangsu Province. S38 highway Zhangjiagang
exit is about 1.5 kilometers to the north of our company and the
traffic is very convenient.