Bleaching Powder 65% Swimming Pool Chemicals White Granular For
Commodity: Bleaching Powder Concentrated
Other Name: Calcium Hypochlorite
Appearance: White Powder
CAS No.: 7778-54-3
UN No.: 1748
Hazard Class: 5.1
Package: In 1000kg PP bag or 50 kg plastic drum
Storage: Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse and keep away
Application: The bleaching powder has a strong function of
sterilization, disinfection, purification and bleaching, and has a
wide range of applications in the industries such as wool washing,
textile, carpet, and papermaking.
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||White granular||White granular|
|Size(on 10 mesh) /%≦||0.5||0.1%|
|Size(below 100mesh) /%≦||3.0||1.0%|
1. Do not mix and contact the following items with sodium
hypochlorite solution: lubricating grease, diesel oil, engine oil,
acid, alkali, soap products, paint products, kitchen chemicals,
vinegar, lameness, beverages, pine oil, etc. If mixed with such
chemicals or in contact, chlorine-containing disinfectants will
cause intense combustion.
2. Prevent any hot or burning substances from coming into contact
with sodium hypochlorite, such as lighted cigarettes.
3. If there is a fire, you must use a lot of water to quench and
cool the surrounding environment.
4. Do not allow sodium hypochlorite to come in contact with human
eyes, skin, or clothing. Otherwise, it may cause chemical
combustion and great danger may occur at the entrance.
5. Be careful to place the container, do not drop, roll or drag and
slide it, and keep it up.
6. When adding sodium hypochlorite powder, keep hands dry, clean,
and wear metal gloves with rubber gloves. If they are scattered,
they may cause fire.
7. In the event that sodium hypochlorite powder spills, it must be
rinsed with plenty of water.
8, do not let children touch.
9, keep the container in a cool, dry place, do not arbitrarily
replace the container.
10. Don't throw empty buckets, empty immediately with plenty of
water and put them in a safe place.
First Aid Measures
Skin contact: Immediately remove contaminated clothing and rinse
thoroughly with soap and water. Get medical attention.
Eye contact: Raise eyelids and rinse with running water or saline.
Get medical attention.
Inhalation: Quickly escape from the scene to fresh air. Keep the
airway open. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing
stops, give artificial respiration immediately. Get medical
Ingestion: Drink plenty of warm water and induce vomiting. Get