PAP 4030 Steel Backed Bronze Bushing / PTFE Coating Steel Bushing
Self lubricating Steel PTFE Coating Slide Bushing used high quality low-carbon steel plate as base, sintered porous
bronze as its interlayer and the Compound of Teflon and Lead as its
surface. It offers the property of good self-lubrication, low wear,
low frication, good sliding characteristics, low noise.
It has been widely applied to various mechanical sliding postions,
such as texitile machinery, printing machinery, hydraulic pressure
transit vehicle, tobacco machinery, gymnastic instrument and
agricultural machinery etc.
|Product Name||Steel PTFE Coating Slide Bushing|
|Material Details||Steel base, Bronze powder, Teflon layer|
Max Load Capacity
|Dynamic load||140 N/mm²|
Max PV Value Limit
|Dry friction||3.6 N/mm² m/s|
|Oil lubrication||50 N/mm² m/s|
Max Sliding Speed
|Oil lubrication||5.0 m/s|
|Termal Conductivity||41 W/m k|
|Coefficient Thermal Expansion||0.0001/K|
1.Low coefficients of friction
2.may work without any oil for long period.
3.High load capacity Good anti-wearing
4.No contaminant by oil or grease
1. Dry or only a trace amount of grease or ill will be required.
2. Low friction with long life.
3. Load spreads over a wider area due to the elastic nature of the
bearing materials, resulting in a higher loading capacity.
4. The small differences between static and dynamic coefficient of
friction enhance the accuracy of machines operating at low speeds.
5. Low vibration, low noise and reduced-pollution during operation.
6. Teflon and lead can form transfer films onto the mating surface
to improve performance and prevent bushing binding.
With the advantages of light weight, low noise and self-lubricating
features, Steel bushings are widely used in the automotive
industrial and the applications are still under fast developing.
Currently, there are over 50 bushings being used in each of the
passenger cars and more and more traditional needle bearing,
sintered bearings are been replacing by the self-lubricating
In addition to the bushing, the self-lubricating materials are
applied to the other non-bearing parts such as the new resin coated
air conditioner swash plate and other structure parts had already
developed. Steel self-lubricating materials provide not only
functional parts to the automotive industry but also provide a
solution to this industry for environment protection with the
materials conform with RoHS and REACH regulations.
Packaging and Delivery
Inner Packing: 100 Pieces per Anti-rust plastic film, Vacuum Plastic Bags.
Outer Packing: 1000-2000 Pieces per Hard Carton, Wooden Case, Wooden Pallet.
Shipment Packing: 20 Carton per Wooden Case or Pallet
Shipping Term: By Express, By Air, By Land, By Sea.
Delivery Time: General 10-20 Work Days, (Depends on the Amount)
Delivery Term: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
1. We provide products with good quality at best price for clients
in quick delivery.
2. 100% custom pass guaranteed.
3. Always immediate and best after-sale service.
4. Flexible and negotiable payment terms.
5. Our clients distribute widely, like in UK, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, Russia,USA, Canada,
Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Uruguay and
many other countries.