RK7025 CNMG190612 DM Carbide Cutting Inserts Yellow Color For CNC
- Chip formation and chip evacuation are important issues in
drilling. It depends on the workpiece material, insert geometry
selection, coolant pressure, capacity, and cutting parameters. Chip
clogging can cause the drill bit to move radially and affect hole
quality, bit life and reliability.
- The two common types of insert wear are flank wear and crater wear.
Usually flank wear is a form of natural wear, especially for outer
inserts with higher cutting speeds. However, this wear will
eventually result in the cutting edge of the insert not being able
to machine the required tolerances and high surface quality.
- For drilling, for safe production, the insert should be replaced in
time when the flank wear and crater wear exceed a certain value.
- The value of the cooling pressure is very important. If the
pressure is too low, it will cause vibration and shorten the life
of the insert.
- Typical applications for indexable insert bits:
- Medium and large diameter holes
- Medium tolerance requirements
- Need flat bottom blind hole
- Drilling or boring
- Indexable insert bits are more efficient and economical than drills
of other constructions.
1. CNMG190612-DM double-sided chipbreaker with M-level tolerance
produces small cutting forces and has large chip breaking range,
which ensures good performance for machining highly adhesive alloy
2. CVD coating YBC351 the best combination of substrate with high
wear resistance and coating composed of MT-TiCN, thick layer of Al2O3 and TiN makes it suitable for semi-finishing and Rough machining
steel and cast iron materials.
|YBC151||substrate with excellent wear-resistance, in combination with
MT-Ti(CN), thick layer Al2O3TiN coating. It is an ideal grade for
th finishing steel, cast steel and stainless steel under high speed
and dry machining.|
|YBC251||Cutting edge with special strength and toughness, in an optimal
combination with MT-Ti(CN), thick layer Al2O3, TiN coating. It is a
suitable grades for a wide application. It is good for the
finishing, semi-finishg and light roughing of steel, cast steel and
|YGC351||Substrate with high strength and resistance against plastic
deformation, in combination with MT-Ti(CN), thick layer Al2O3, TiN
coating. It is suitable for light roughing and roughing steel, cast
Why Choose US?
|Quick Response||inquiry will be replied within 12 hours.|
All the abroad brand inserts are imported originally every week.
Our own brand end mills produced by Germany and machines.
Huge sales amount in local market to make sure that we can purchase
at the best
price from abroad factories.
|Short Lead Time||Being efficient: 3-5 days for ready stocks and 2-4 weeks for order
from Japan and Korea.|
|Flexibility||Small orders are acceptable for quick delivery and to help you to
|OEM||Custom fabrication according to your drawings ,samples or designs.|
1. Q: Why customers choose us ?
A: attractive price, fast delivery, high quality tools, patiently
pre-sales consultation and perfect after-sales service. China is a
very big market in using imported brand cutting tools. Huge sales
amount in local market guarantee that we can purchase at the best
price from abroad factories.
2. Q: If your cutting tools are original imported ?
A: Yes.We import and sell to many wholesalers in China, and also
sell to many famous listed mould factories and give technical
support. Meanwhile we export to other countries also.
3. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-7 workdays if the goods are in stock. or it
takes 2-4 weeks if there is no stocks.
4. Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment. Or 100% T/T in
5. Q:What is the payment method?
A: T/T,Western union, Paypal, Credit card
6. Do you accept trial order?
A : Yes we do. You can order with small amount to test.
7. Q: Can we get a discount if our ordered quantity is big enough?
A: Yes, definitely right. We can offer you our best price and will
give you a discount if your ordered quantity is big enough.