40cm swing 3 blade electric pedestal fans with silent copper motor
for strong airflow
This 16inch electric pedestal fan with3 well balance plastic fan
blade,3 speed selection copper
fan motor for strong airflow and also have a fan timer with 0.5 to
7.5 hours.Pedestal fan with
natural feeling fan wind, 3 speed energy saving and whisper quiet
operation copper fan motor,
full room of directional 90 degree smooth oscillation, heavy round
fan base and
adjustableheight, adjustable tilt/ angle head for vertical
settings, easily assemble fan grill with
safty for children.
1. Powerfully cooling fan for the largest home spaces
2. Elegant metal fan grill design blends into surrounding decor
3. 7.5 hours fan timer is portable for night sleep
4. Electronic auto-off timer
5. 3 Energy-efficient speeds provide total comfort control
6. Adjustable tilt-back fan head
7. Includes a patented fused safety plug
8. Oscillation and adjustable tilt-back direct air where needed
|Voltage||110V - 240V|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Fan head||Adjustable tilt|
|Fan grill||Matellic safety fan grill|
|Fan blade||3 plastic fan Blade|
|Fan base||plastic round fan Base|
|Fan plug||depend on customer|
|Teperature rise||less than 75K|
1. Do you accept OEM order?
Yes,we can accept OEM order.
2. Is your pedestal fan motor 100% test when production?
Yes,All our pedestal fan motor 100% test during production.
3. I need to have some free samples for inspection,can I?
Normally,if you have DHL,UPS or FEDEX account number,we can send
you the free
sample.but when you place the mass order, sample fee will return
back to you.
4. Can factory help to design color box?
Sure we can design color box for customer,you just tell me which
style,color and details you
need,our designer will design it.
5. Is your factory have BSCI standard?
Yes,our factory have BSCI certificate.
6. Can i visit your factory during canton fair?
Sure,you can visit us during canton fair,we can arrange car to pick
you from guangzhou.
How to clean electric pedestal fan?
Take warm water with soap or cleaner and wipe down every blade of
pedestal fan, the fan
grille and the back fan grille. Be careful not to get any
electrical component wet. When
finished, wipe down each part with a dry cloth. For safest results,
allow the parts to air dry for
10 minutes as well. Reassemble the pedestal fan carefully in the
reverse order it was taken