Browse > Home / Medical Storage Carts / Medical Storage Systems
and Healthcare Carts by Harloff
Preconfigured Triple Column Medical Storage Cart with Tambour Door
Download PDF Product Sheet
The MS8160-CYSTO is a triple column cart with tambour door,
designed for quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most
innovative modular tray system on the market.
The MS8160-CYSTO is preconfigured as follows: left column, top to
bottom, 1ea 4” tray, 6ea 8” trays; middle column, top down, 13ea 2”
trays, 1ea 8” tray; right column, top to bottom, 1ea catheter
slide, 1ea 8” tray.
The MS8160-CYSTO is designed to supplies for surgical procedures
related to the urinary bladder and the urinary tract.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with
leading competitor’s product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or
4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be
purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that
have a unique locking design, called the clip-on effect,” to
withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with
pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed
at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide
assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
- Two inch modular trays: Total of thirteen trays that are 23.50 x
15.75 x 2 inches
- Four inch modular trays: Total of one tray that is 23.50 x 15.75 x
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of seven trays that is 23.50 x
15.75 x 8 inches
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141
insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange
trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column.
- One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter storage
- Or remove column to install full-width shelves on the left or right
of the cabinet. See product numbers MS8160SH-L or MS8160SH-R.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned
vertically for better control
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel two with
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using
durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty
- Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel
- 80.5” H x 59.6” W x 27.9” D (204.5 cm x 151.4 cm W x 70.8 cm D)
- Cart net weight400 pounds (181 kg)
- Approximate shipping weight590 pounds (267.2 kg)
Click here for Accessories
Filed under Medical Storage Carts