Shirred Drapery Panels
This is a beautiful window treament which is ideal for any french
country or cottage home. Style is especially pretty when paired
with a beautiful floral fabric as pictured.
Fabric displayed in picture from collection "English Linens
- 4" shirring tape is used to create the consistent folds in a
beautiful full drape at 250% fullness. Drapery pins are applied to
the backside of the shirring tape for mounting.
- Sold as 2,3,4,5,and 6 width pairs. See chart below to determine how
many widths are necessary to fully traverse the window. If used as
stationery panels for decorative purpose only, order a 2 or 3 width
- Mounted on a decorative traverse rod (see Drapery Hardware
- There is a 3" header (ruffle above the rod) which adds to the charm
of the drape.
- Drapery weights are in each corners and at each seam.
- Patterns are matched at the seam.
- 1 1/2" doubled side hems for smooth even edges.
- 3" doubled blind stitched bottom hem.
- All drapes are lined in standard ivory drapery lining.
- When determining length, panels hung on drapery rings(as pictured)
drop the panel 2” below rod. Be sure to subtract that from your
drapery length. Contact us if you have any questions about this.
- To stack drapes off of window when open, for necessary rod
extensions required or Contact Us.
Widths Required for Rod Width
# of Widths
2 Width Pair
Up to 36” rod
3 Width Pair
Up to 62” rod
4 Width Pair
Up to 86” rod
5 Width Pair
Up to 110”rod
6 Width Pair
Up to 136”rod
DYOD offers a wide selection of custom fabrics including a range of
price categories, patterns and colors. All fabrics are specially
ordered by ‘cut piece’ for your custom product because this offers
you a larger selection of designer quality fabrics. DYOD states the
fabric category for each fabric with all varying in price -
Category I, the lowest price fabrics, through Category VII, the
highest price fabrics.
Fabrics are displayed as the first option for each product where
you can make your fabric selection or order a swatch. All fabrics
are displayed in collections and are also categorized by pattern,
fabric type and color. The ‘Collections’ display coordinating
fabrics together to allow you the opportunity to easily select
fabrics with their coordinating color and pattern matches. Most
fabrics have fabric coordinates and trims specified under the
Since this is a non-returnable custom product because each product
is made specifically for you, we highly recommend ordering fabric
swatches prior to placing your order to ensure your satisfaction.
Each swatch is sent to you as a ‘memo’ sample direct from the
manufacturers we work with. Samples are large enough to show
pattern. Swatches are $1 each.
See front page top menu item for "How to Measure". Please call or e-mail us with any further questions