Pencil Pleated Panels
This look is tailored and adds interesting header detail. Pencil
pleating tape is sewn to the back with strings that cinch up the
fabric into elongated pleats. Use this treatment for stationary
- Draperies are priced as 2, 3 and 4 width pairs. 2 width pair = 2 -
25" width panels / 3 width pair = 2 - 38" width panels / 4 width
pair = 2 - 50" panels. For wider widths Contact Us for pricing.
- Order any length up to 208" in length.
- Specify your rod width and length under product options.
- Drapery weights are in each corners and at each seam.
- Patterns are matched at the seam.
- 1 1/2" doubled side hems for smooth even edges.
- 3" doubled blind stitched bottom hem.
- All drapes are lined in standard ivory or white drapery lining.
- When determining length, panels hung on drapery rings(as pictured)
drop the panel 2” below rod. Be sure to subtract that from your
drapery length. Contact us if you have any questions about this.
- To stack drapes off of window when open, contact us to include
proper rod extensions and drapery measurements.
DYOD offers a wide selection of custom fabrics including a range of
price categories, patterns and colors. All fabrics are specially
ordered by ‘cut piece’ for your custom product because this offers
you a larger selection of designer quality fabrics. DYOD states the
fabric category for each fabric with all varying in price -
Category I, the lowest price fabrics, through Category VII, the
highest price fabrics.
Fabrics are displayed as the first option for each product where
you can make your fabric selection or order a swatch. All fabrics
are displayed in collections and are also categorized by pattern,
fabric type and color. The ‘Collections’ display coordinating
fabrics together to allow you the opportunity to easily select
fabrics with their coordinating color and pattern matches. Most
fabrics have fabric coordinates and trims specified under the
Since this is a non-returnable custom product because each product
is made specifically for you, we highly recommend ordering fabric
swatches prior to placing your order to ensure your satisfaction.
Each swatch is sent to you as a ‘memo’ sample direct from the
manufacturers we work with. Samples are large enough to show
pattern. Swatches are $1 each.
See front page top menu item for "How to Measure". Please call or e-mail us with any further questions